Friday, August 5, 2011

Challenge

I realize we have not updated you on the challenge as much as we would have wished to, our apologies from everyone here. Our schedule was as full as we could handle with all our sight seeing adventures, so now even though we have finished it, we thought that it would be nice to share some things that we did with it.
The first category was reading (my personal favorite). We were all able to complete this part, some of the books we read were: A biography of George Muller, Angels in White, Making Brothers and Sisters Friends, Start Here, I Kissed Dating Goodbye, endless fiction, and others I have forgotten.
Next category is health. Not much to say we all got our water in.
Alright exercise. I am pretty sure we all managed to go swimming for our various amounts of time. It was to hot for anything else here.
Last, but not least, Homaking. After Megan, Amy and Molly made their meal, we never really got back to making a whole meal by ourselves, but for myself it seemed better just to help Mom with whatever she was making. I still got the practice in, and she got the helper she needed.
Well that wraps up the challenge update, how did you do? Did you do anything we didn't ? Now one more matter of business. We recently  watched a great film found for free! Here is the link I highly recommend it. You can only watch it through august this free viewing ends in September.  That is all for now, Amy has once again left our house(and we miss her terribly), but she did say she had an idea for a article to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment