Monday, September 17, 2012

A Note from the Ladies

Hello Blog Readers,
Molly here with you today.  First, I apologize for the pause of conversation, ahem, silence, on the blog.  Melissa was a lifeguard this summer in addition to being a mother's helper.  She also did some school  over the summer and finished driver's ed.  With this busy schedule, we've decided that doing the blog is too much for her.  Therefore, drum roll please,
I will be taking over the position of blog webmaster.
:)
As with Melissa, this doesn't mean that I will be the only one posting on the blog, but I will probably do the majority of posts, besides just being overall manager-coordinating posts, gathering ideas, etc.  Most things will still be the same, but you probably won't be seeing as much poetry as I am not as much into it as Melissa is.  Please email us or comment on the blog if you want something posted or would like to write for us.  We would LOVE to see your ideas!  Just go to the contact page to email us.
Please have patience as I get in the rhythm of the blog.  Hopefully posts will be more frequent, but we'll see.
Hopefully sometime soon around the posting of this post(it has to be approved by Mom-a.k.a. Mrs. Weber -and the rest of the team) I will be updating the about us page as all of ages are wrong, besides a few other minor things.  Again, let me reiterate, we would LOVE to hear from you on ideas for blog stuff, posts, or if you have a post for us.
I hope everyone had a terrific summer.  We did lots of stuff, reflections on some of which may just be posts...... ;)
~Molly :)


2 comments:

  1. Welcome new blog master! Excited to see what you'll be posting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet, but hopefully over Christmas break I can post more.
    ~Molly for the Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete